Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Federal Bureau of Investigation ( Introduction )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Radoo
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-28

The Federal Bureau of Investigation ( Introduction ) Empty
PostSubject: The Federal Bureau of Investigation ( Introduction )   The Federal Bureau of Investigation ( Introduction ) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:58 pm

The Federal Bureau of Investigation ( Introduction ) Fbi-logo_270x278
"Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity “

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is the primary unit in the United States Department of Justice, serving as both a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has investigative jurisdiction over violations of more than 200 categories of federal crime.
The FBI's mandate is established in Title 28 of the United States Code (U.S. Code), Section 533, which authorizes the Attorney General to "appoint officials to detect... crimes against the United States." Other federal statutes give the FBI the authority and responsibility to investigate specific crimes.
The F.B.I.'s main goal in the state of San Andreas is to get rid of the main gang activities, such as drug dealing, gun dealing and money laundering, which is not impossible, but it needs hard work and a long period of time. The F.B.I. will try not to take the LSPD's job, but to help them when needed only if the LSPD will ask for help.
The F.B.I. will only interfere without being asked by the LSPD if there's a gang war taking place, because the F.B.I's work focuses on the gang activity.
Back to top Go down

The Federal Bureau of Investigation ( Introduction )
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gouvernament :: F.B.I-
Jump to: