Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vincent_Comozo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent_Comozo
Associate
Associate

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Vincent_Comozo Empty
PostSubject: Vincent_Comozo   Vincent_Comozo Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:10 pm

Sicily, 1951
Vincent was 10 years old, he went with his parents on holiday to Rome. When they drived on a road near Rome a car rammed the back of the car. Vincent his Father, Pedro, Try'ed to keep the car on the road, but they rammed the car again. They car Rolled over the road and rammed against a wall of an old house. Four guyes from the Sicilian Mafia came out of the Other car, they had guns in there hands and Aimed on Vincent and his Parents. They took his parents and one of the guys aimed on Pedro his head, Vincent Screamed, The layd his finger on the tringer and pulled it "BAM". Pedro fell on the ground, the other guy aimed on his Mother and Shooted "BAM". They hitted Vincent in his Face and he fell on the ground, He cryed, the four guys drived away, after one hour Vincent waked up, his head was bounching and he was laying in the Hospital. "Hello, Little Boy, can you tell me youre name?", Said a Docter in the room. "Where are my Parents", the docter shocked, "They are dead, Boy, what is youre Name". Vincent Cry'ed. "I..A.m, Vincent,.. Docter, Vincetn Comozo..". "So, youre Vincent, you have any other Family Living in Rome?", "No Mr, i have only a Grandfather in San Fierro". "What is his name?". "Fernando, Fernando Comozo". "Okay vincent, thank you". The docter walked out of the Room and Called Vincent his Grandfather.

San Fierro,:Age: 1971
Vincent was now 30 Years old, he lives on a Farm in San Fierro with his Grandfather. Fernando his Grandfather told him about his parents and what happend to them. Pedro his Father worked for the Sicilian Mafia but he wanted to quit, because it was to dangerous for his child, after he told that to the Boss, they wanted to kill him. The only thing what Vincent wants is Revenge to them, he worked in San Fierro for a Succesfull business Company, he earned much money and bought a House and a Car, after a Couple of years the Company gett involved with the Mafia, and they Forced Vincent and more People to work for them, Vincent didn't want it, Because he ignored the San Fierro Mafia, they burned down his house and car. He went back to the Farm with his Grandfather.

San Fierro, Age: 1972
Vincent was now 31 Years old. On a Evening in the Summer, someon rammed on the door, Fernando opend the door and two armed persons ran into the house and aimed on Vincent and Fernando. Fernando fell over the Chair and fell on the ground. One of the Armed guys aimed on Fernando and Shot "BAM". Vincent ran upstars and took a Rifle from the Bed. The ran down the stairs and shot the Two guys, they fell on the ground and he took the weapons. He dragged his grandfather to the car and brought him to the Hospital, 2hours later he bleeded to death in the car. Vincent drived to the Graveyard and buried his grandfather, he drived back to the farm and Cleaned up the House.

Los Santos, 1982:
Vincent was 41 Years old. After his grandfather died he moved to Los Santos and started a new life, he found much friends they started to work for him, he dealed in Drugs and Weapons and started his "family", he worked together with other Mafia Families and started up a Business in the Ocean Docks. He earned a lot of money and Bought big Warehouses and much cars. He started a New Life, with new people, much people respected him. But then one of his Detectives called him: "Mr Comozo, the Sicilians are back in Los Santos, i will call you back if i have new information". The Detective hang up. Vincent called some of his High Ranked members and told them about the Siciliand Mafia.

Los Santos, 1992
Vincent was 51 Years old. None heard someting from the Sicilian Mafia. "FIRE, MR COMOZO, MR COMOZO, ITS BURNING, FIRE". One of his Warehouses was burning. Vincent saw two guys running away behind the warehouse. "There they are". He took a M4 from the warehouse and shooted at them. The two guys Ran to the're car and stepped into it. They drived away, but Vincent closed the gate. He ran to the Two guys, with some members and they opend fire on them. One of the Guys came out of the car and shot Vincent in his Leg. Vincent Fell on the Ground. His eyes closed, when he opend his eyes he was laying on a Car in one of the Warehouses. Someon was Binding his leg. "Sorry, Mr Comozo, the other Warehouse Burned to the Ground". Vincent closed his eyes again and fell on the car.

San Fierro, 1992
Ten days after that the Warehouse burned down he moved back to San Fierro. On a Day he was driving to a GassStation and there was a little boy walking on the road. Vincent stopt the car and walked to the Boy. "Hello, what are you doing here, its midnight, whats youre name". "I am Diego". "Diego come and get in my car i bring you home", "I don't have a home, my dad is dead and my mother in Prison". Vincent took the boy with him to the Old farm. The Boy was called Diego Mendez he was Twelve years old.

San Fierro, 1994
Diego was now 14 Years old, and he still lifed at Vincent's Farm, Vincent was a Grandfather for Diego they did evryting together, they build up a Relation together. But then on a Summer Evening in August someting happend. "Bam Bam". Four Armed guys ranned into the house and shoot arround they shot vincent in His Body, "Diego, HIDE", "GRANDPA". Diego Screamed. The Armed guys took Diego at his arms and dragged him to the car. ''Diego, DIEGO, NOO!!". They took Diego to an old Warehouse. After two weeks one of Vincent Detectives called him. ''Mr Comozo, we know where Diego is he is in an old warehouse in the Docks of San Fierro". After vincent Detective called him he called all his mans and Meeted in the Docks, they surrounded the Warehouse.
Vincent gave the Sign. Vincent and his Man's Ranned into the house and they Started to shoot. "Diego, Diego". "GrandPa GRANDPA IS THAT YOU!". Vincent heard Diego his voice and ranned up the stairs. He saw Diego in the Hands of one of the Aztecas Gang, the guy was aiming on Diego his head. "Let him go". Vincent aimed on the head of the guy. *Bam, Bam, Bam*. The man fall on the ground. Diego ranned to Vincent and Vincent ranned to Diego. Diego jumped into vincent his hands and they runned out of the Building. Almost all vincents man died inside the warehouse, they gave the live for Vincent and Diego. Vincent putted diego in a car and they drived away, But then two of the Aztecas guys folowed them with other car, they shooted and Shooted. After 30Minuts Vincent Lost them. "Diego, For god Shake youre alive, my little boy".

San Fierro, 1995
"This is the SFPD, open the Door". Vincent walked to door and opend the door. "We are comming to get the little Boy". "Never, Never i never give him away". Then the officer with the Shotgun aimed on vincent his Face, "Youre Under arrest". They took diego and putted him in a car. Vincent tryed to get Diego away. Vincent cried, he cried so Hard. Then Vincent his Mans shows up, they started to shoot at the cops. The last of vincents man died, vincent took away his cuffs with the shotgun and stepped into his car, he drived after the Police Vehicle with Diego in it. After a chase of 30Minuts, Vincent losed them. "Diego, No, No". Vincent Cried.

Los Santos, 2008:
After 13 Years Living without Diego he moved back to Los Santos, All his man died in the Battle for Diego, he called al his Detectives and told them to Find out where Diego is, Evryting changed when one of his Detectives called...

~Vincent

Last edited by Vincent_Comozo on Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Number of posts : 35

Vincent_Comozo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent_Comozo   Vincent_Comozo Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 10:21 am

Pwnage story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vincent_Comozo
Associate
Associate

Number of posts : 25

Vincent_Comozo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent_Comozo   Vincent_Comozo Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 pm

UPDATED
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Number of posts : 35

Vincent_Comozo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent_Comozo   Vincent_Comozo Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 9:35 am

Vincent_Comozo wrote:
UPDATED

Pwnage story for sure now i will make story soon also from my side Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andres
The Godfathers
The Godfathers

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Vincent_Comozo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent_Comozo   Vincent_Comozo Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:47 am

Very Very nice

Best Regards
Andres Dellacore
Back to top Go down
https://sn-rp.rpg-board.net
Phil_Carter
Civilian
Civilian

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Vincent_Comozo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent_Comozo   Vincent_Comozo Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:34 am

GREAT STORY! xD
Back to top Go down
Sid_Pandit
Civilian
Civilian
Sid_Pandit

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-12-24

Vincent_Comozo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent_Comozo   Vincent_Comozo Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Epic man epic Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.siddharthpandit.com
Sponsored content

Vincent_Comozo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vincent_Comozo   Vincent_Comozo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vincent_Comozo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: In Character :: Character story-
Jump to: