Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About King_Vlatko

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vincent_Comozo
Associate
Associate

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-27

About King_Vlatko Empty
PostSubject: About King_Vlatko   About King_Vlatko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:58 am

His name is Non rp

This is what he said on msn:

[★]_AoS_[★]_V.l.a.t.k.o_[★] zegt:
its like Nickname_realname

So he knows it ain't a rp name, i told him to change but he don't want, what you guys think about it?
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Number of posts : 35

About King_Vlatko Empty
PostSubject: Re: About King_Vlatko   About King_Vlatko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:58 am

I dont allow this aint RP i want to get it straight i play on a RP server not with some stupid non rp noobs

Last edited by Diego_Mendez on Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vincent_Comozo
Associate
Associate

Number of posts : 25

About King_Vlatko Empty
PostSubject: Re: About King_Vlatko   About King_Vlatko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:59 am

And he is an 1338 Admin, so he need a 100% rp name.
Back to top Go down

About King_Vlatko Empty
PostSubject: Re: About King_Vlatko   About King_Vlatko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Man, I dont see how you guys make such a big deal about a freaking name, I have used this name so many places and not one complaint but when I come here I have 2 people complaining about a simple name. Like on single player, Big Smoke. That isn't a real name is it? The story line is a lot like a role-play but with a storyline about how it goes, also Nickname_Name should be a problem because King Vlatko is like a name to me now :/
Back to top Go down
Diego_Mendez
Associate
Associate
Diego_Mendez

Number of posts : 35

About King_Vlatko Empty
PostSubject: Re: About King_Vlatko   About King_Vlatko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:11 pm

Since when Single Player was Roleplay Well i Use the name Nitr0x IC WELL IM NOT YOUY A FUCKING 1338 ADMIN AND YOU SUCK SPAMMIGN THE FORUM AND SHIT
WELL I SAY IT NOBODY HERE SAYS IT WELL THE SAY ON MSN THAT HE THINK YOU DO BUT WELL I TELL YOU RIGHT HERE
CHANGE YA FUCKING GAY ASS NAME VLATKO CAN BE YOU LAST NAME AS THAT IN ROLEPLAY BUT MAKE IT LIKE
Tony_Vlatko or something jeez
Back to top Go down

About King_Vlatko Empty
PostSubject: Re: About King_Vlatko   About King_Vlatko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:16 pm

You had to yell :/
EDIT: My real first name is Vlatko, So that would be awkward having it as my last name :/
Back to top Go down
Andres
The Godfathers
The Godfathers

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-07-08

About King_Vlatko Empty
PostSubject: Re: About King_Vlatko   About King_Vlatko Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:26 pm

Hold on one second I donīt want you to fight

The problem is the name King i think, so in my opinion there is no problem if he has it because there are a lot of names with King ( Jason King, he was a tv star ) and about Vlatko, it is his real name so... he can use it with no problem.

In my opinion he can have it like this, and donīt be mad I am the king Smile)))) Just joking

Please donīt fight anymore

Best Regards
Andres Dellacore
Back to top Go down
https://sn-rp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

About King_Vlatko Empty
PostSubject: Re: About King_Vlatko   About King_Vlatko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About King_Vlatko
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum